Motorhomes, Campervans, Van Conversions and Caravans All Welcome

HomeHome  SearchforsitesSearchforsites  EventsEvents  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thanks for visiting Motor-Homers.co.uk - Sponsored By Outsmart The Thief Ltd - A motorhome club owned by its members, Please register to join us for a chat - IT'S FREE TO JOIN ~~~~~ Your next Motor-Homers meet will be in: 2019 ~~~~~ Please CLICK HERE to view all of our rallies in 2019
Latest topics
» HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEN
some photo's of home this morning in France Emptyby KSH Yesterday at 22:03

» Morning /afternoon /evening chat
some photo's of home this morning in France Emptyby daveandsan Fri 11 Oct 2019 - 17:57

» Hello all
some photo's of home this morning in France Emptyby vin0114 Fri 11 Oct 2019 - 9:54

» My 2019 Adventure
some photo's of home this morning in France Emptyby Polly Wed 25 Sep 2019 - 20:14

» Southport meet
some photo's of home this morning in France Emptyby Adele Sun 15 Sep 2019 - 11:42

» Motor-Homers Property Log
some photo's of home this morning in France Emptyby KSH Wed 4 Sep 2019 - 15:48

» 09 Havey Quays 29/08/19 - 03/09/19
some photo's of home this morning in France Emptyby Polly Tue 3 Sep 2019 - 13:13

» 10. Southport Meet - 12th to 16th September DATES CHANGED
some photo's of home this morning in France Emptyby Chocy boy Sun 1 Sep 2019 - 17:07

» Rally Locations For 2020
some photo's of home this morning in France Emptyby daveandsan Wed 28 Aug 2019 - 16:23

» Bakewell 2020
some photo's of home this morning in France Emptyby Polly Wed 28 Aug 2019 - 16:02

» xmass meeting
some photo's of home this morning in France Emptyby KSH Mon 26 Aug 2019 - 13:52

» Motor-Homers keeps logging out
some photo's of home this morning in France Emptyby daveandsan Sat 17 Aug 2019 - 18:45

» Still kicking
some photo's of home this morning in France Emptyby Wildman Sat 17 Aug 2019 - 11:13

» Too expensive?
some photo's of home this morning in France Emptyby Jez07764 Sat 17 Aug 2019 - 8:45

» Transit Mk8
some photo's of home this morning in France Emptyby coroner Sat 17 Aug 2019 - 4:25

» 07. Bridlington 2019 - 11th to 21st July
some photo's of home this morning in France Emptyby Chocy boy Thu 8 Aug 2019 - 20:26

» Venue for 2019 Xmas meet
some photo's of home this morning in France Emptyby Polly Tue 6 Aug 2019 - 9:58

» What's Your Weather Like Today Sunday 28 July
some photo's of home this morning in France Emptyby Polly Thu 1 Aug 2019 - 9:37

» SAT NAV
some photo's of home this morning in France Emptyby Polly Tue 9 Jul 2019 - 19:31

» Will you be attending the 2019 Xmas meet?
some photo's of home this morning in France Emptyby Polly Tue 9 Jul 2019 - 19:28

» 06. Bakewell showground 6th to 11th June
some photo's of home this morning in France Emptyby Polly Tue 9 Jul 2019 - 19:12

some photo's of home this morning in France

Go down 
AuthorMessage
heyupluv

some photo's of home this morning in France 50010
heyupluv

Location : Yarkshire man Through and Through now living in France ..."Todmordenn".?? Where is Todmorden.. I heard somebody say "Todmorden" it is in Lancashire.... Thank goodness...Ken you nearly had me going there

some photo's of home this morning in France Empty
PostSubject: some photo's of home this morning in France   some photo's of home this morning in France EmptyTue 30 Aug 2016 - 9:19

Well this last two weeks have been very very hot here at home in France...to hot..and it is the same today...it has been that hot it has not been pleasant to hot to sit in to hot to work and to hot to eat outside under the veranda...the temps have been mainly around 37c..38c...39c and 40c a coupleof days in the early 30c...before that the weather was mixed not as hot with rain....
Now I hope Polly can see all her animals are healthy and enjoying the sun[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
heyupluv

heyupluv

Location : Yarkshire man Through and Through now living in France ..."Todmordenn".?? Where is Todmorden.. I heard somebody say "Todmorden" it is in Lancashire.... Thank goodness...Ken you nearly had me going there

PostSubject: Re: some photo's of home this morning in France   some photo's of home this morning in France EmptyTue 30 Aug 2016 - 9:26

Back to top Go down
heyupluv

heyupluv

PostSubject: Re: some photo's of home this morning in France   some photo's of home this morning in France EmptyTue 30 Aug 2016 - 9:31

Back to top Go down
heyupluv

heyupluv

PostSubject: Re: some photo's of home this morning in France   some photo's of home this morning in France EmptyTue 30 Aug 2016 - 9:37

Back to top Go down
Polly

some photo's of home this morning in France 500010
Polly

PostSubject: Re: some photo's of home this morning in France   some photo's of home this morning in France EmptyTue 30 Aug 2016 - 9:41

Hia

Can't see anything yet but that could be because I'm not at home
Back to top Go down
heyupluv

heyupluv

PostSubject: Re: some photo's of home this morning in France   some photo's of home this morning in France EmptyTue 30 Aug 2016 - 9:42

oh sorry Poll
Back to top Go down
Polly

Polly

PostSubject: Re: some photo's of home this morning in France   some photo's of home this morning in France EmptyTue 30 Aug 2016 - 9:48

hia

can see them now
Back to top Go down
Polly

Polly

PostSubject: Re: some photo's of home this morning in France   some photo's of home this morning in France EmptyTue 30 Aug 2016 - 9:49

Hia 

Can see them now
Back to top Go down
heyupluv

heyupluv

PostSubject: Re: some photo's of home this morning in France   some photo's of home this morning in France EmptyTue 30 Aug 2016 - 10:17

Polly I sent you a request for my facebook so you could see them...just ignore
Back to top Go down
Polly

Polly

PostSubject: Re: some photo's of home this morning in France   some photo's of home this morning in France EmptyTue 30 Aug 2016 - 10:32

Hia
So you don't want to be my friend
some photo's of home this morning in France 372028940 some photo's of home this morning in France 372028940
Back to top Go down
heyupluv

heyupluv

PostSubject: Re: some photo's of home this morning in France   some photo's of home this morning in France EmptyTue 30 Aug 2016 - 10:47

that is up to you Poll...no pressure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some photo's of home this morning in France   some photo's of home this morning in France Empty

Back to top Go down

some photo's of home this morning in France
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Motor-Homers :: Community :: General Chit Chat-
Jump to: