Motor-Homers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Motorhomes, Campervans, Van Conversions and Caravans All Welcome

HomeHome  SearchforsitesSearchforsites  EventsEvents  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thank you for visiting Motor-Homers.co.uk - Sponsored By Outsmart The Thief Ltd - A motorhome club owned by its members, Please register to join us for a chat - IT'S FREE TO JOIN ~~~~~
Latest topics
» Bridlington dates 2021
Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend Emptyby jimbohorlicks Today at 15:45

» Adverts
Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend Emptyby Quicksam Wed 12 Aug 2020 - 22:39

» Coronavirus
Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend Emptyby Polly Mon 10 Aug 2020 - 11:39

» SCAM
Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend Emptyby Polly Thu 6 Aug 2020 - 13:28

» SAT NAV
Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend Emptyby Polly Thu 6 Aug 2020 - 13:22

» Happy 70th birthday Polly
Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend Emptyby Polly Thu 6 Aug 2020 - 13:18

» Outwell Ripple Motor 380SA M
Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend Emptyby whistlinggypsy Sun 5 Jul 2020 - 16:23

» Stolen Motorhome Database App
Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend Emptyby KSH Wed 1 Jul 2020 - 23:19

» RENEWING MY DRIVING LICENCE AT 70
Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend Emptyby Polly Tue 16 Jun 2020 - 18:06

» 2020 Trip
Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend Emptyby Polly Mon 15 Jun 2020 - 11:59

» Names put on list for meets
Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend Emptyby Traytone Sat 13 Jun 2020 - 23:34

Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend Emptyby Polly Sat 13 Jun 2020 - 16:25

» This time last year 2019
Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend Emptyby Polly Sun 7 Jun 2020 - 19:33

» great few days
Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend Emptyby tessajoe Fri 22 May 2020 - 9:28

» Happy Saint Georges Day
Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend Emptyby Polly Fri 1 May 2020 - 20:21

» 2020 Meets
Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend Emptyby KSH Fri 20 Mar 2020 - 18:44

» Thule Spare Parts
Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend Emptyby Perfect Awnings Fri 6 Mar 2020 - 9:43

» Introduction
Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend Emptyby Quicksam Sat 29 Feb 2020 - 15:39

» Missing person
Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend Emptyby KSH Thu 27 Feb 2020 - 15:33

» Happy birthday
Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend Emptyby Chocy boy Wed 29 Jan 2020 - 13:18

Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend Emptyby Polly Sun 26 Jan 2020 - 20:02

Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
whistlinggypsy

Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend 400010
whistlinggypsy

Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend Empty
PostSubject: Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend   Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend EmptyMon 19 Nov 2012 - 16:56

Barb n me will be at Pleasureland Southport this weekend and would be very happy if you could join us.

There is a special event being held on the car park on saturday evening on behalf of the pancreatic cancer fund (details below)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Please enter your name if you wish to attend.

Barb n Bob
tessajoe
KSH
Ladybird
Rebbyvid
Leapy

Last edited by whistlinggypsy on Tue 20 Nov 2012 - 11:29; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Polly

Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend 500010
Polly

PostSubject: Re: Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend   Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend EmptyMon 19 Nov 2012 - 17:13

Hia

Ohhhhhhhhhhh Sooooooooooo Sorry I don't think I can make it --unless I can alter an arrangement ---will work on it
Back to top Go down
whistlinggypsy

whistlinggypsy

PostSubject: Re: Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend   Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend EmptyMon 19 Nov 2012 - 17:58

Quote :

Ohhhhhhhhhhh Sooooooooooo Sorry I don't think I can make it --unless I can alter an arrangement ---will work on it

Polly I was relying on you holding Kens hand while you both did the walk, I believe its very easy to do and doesn't hurt at all so Frank said, I unfortunately will not be doing it as I have a hole in my sock.

:./.:
Back to top Go down
Polly

Polly

PostSubject: Re: Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend   Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend EmptyMon 19 Nov 2012 - 18:39

Hia

actually I might fancy doing it

shame I might not be there

going to work on it
Back to top Go down
KSH

Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend 600010
KSH

PostSubject: Re: Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend   Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend EmptyMon 19 Nov 2012 - 18:51

Well after careful consideration I have decided to do the hot coal walk, on Frank's shoulders Smile

Keeping Leapys boat sailing [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.kenhacking.co.uk
whistlinggypsy

whistlinggypsy

PostSubject: Re: Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend   Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend EmptyMon 19 Nov 2012 - 19:00

This I do want too see, with polly behind you both in case Frank falls.
Back to top Go down
tessajoe

Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend 100010

PostSubject: Re: Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend   Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend EmptyMon 19 Nov 2012 - 21:05

the new turkish bbq restraunt will be open,and i will be a customer.it might even be good enough for a future meet night out.as it will be the nearest restraunt to the pleasureland. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
whistlinggypsy

whistlinggypsy

PostSubject: Re: Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend   Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend EmptyMon 19 Nov 2012 - 21:18

Could try it Fri night Frank
Back to top Go down
tessajoe

PostSubject: Re: Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend   Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend EmptyMon 19 Nov 2012 - 21:22

i think i will be going early on friday,as will be going for a drinkypoo or ten,and an empty sack wont stand up. : Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Leapy

Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend Modera12
Leapy

PostSubject: Re: Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend   Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend EmptyTue 20 Nov 2012 - 11:24

We would like to join you both if that is ok
May bring some bank forms for signing Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
whistlinggypsy

whistlinggypsy

PostSubject: Re: Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend   Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend EmptyTue 20 Nov 2012 - 11:30

Quote :
We would like to join you both if that is ok
May bring some bank forms for signing Rolling Eyes

Great Pete, love too see you both.

Back to top Go down
Leapy

Leapy

PostSubject: Re: Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend   Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend EmptyThu 22 Nov 2012 - 13:46

Barb n me will be at Pleasureland Southport this weekend and would be very happy if you could join us.

There is a special event being held on the car park on saturday evening on behalf of the pancreatic cancer fund (details below)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Please enter your name if you wish to attend.

Barb n Bob
tessajoe
KSH
Ladybird
Rebbyvid
Leapy
The Doorman
Allen and Eileen
Back to top Go down
Quicksam

Quicksam

PostSubject: Re: Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend   Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend EmptyThu 22 Nov 2012 - 13:52

Sorry babysitting - don't forget to take photographs !
Which car park is it in exactly - (don't answer if it will incriminate you).

What is Southport's view on MH's, do they allow overnighting in all the car-parks ?
Back to top Go down
whistlinggypsy

whistlinggypsy

PostSubject: Re: Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend   Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend EmptyThu 22 Nov 2012 - 14:01

Quote :
What is Southport's view on MH's, do they allow overnighting in all the car-parks ?

No overnighting on any car parks except pleasureland caravan/motorhome park £7p.n. which is at the side of the lifeboat station

You can park/stay on the Esplanade in the parking bay between the regulated official parking times shown on the meters.
Back to top Go down
Quicksam

Quicksam

PostSubject: Re: Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend   Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend EmptyThu 22 Nov 2012 - 14:49

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Quote :

No overnighting on any car parks except pleasureland caravan/motorhome park £7p.n. which is at the side of the lifeboat station

Is there a water supply and dump point ?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
whistlinggypsy

whistlinggypsy

PostSubject: Re: Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend   Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend EmptyThu 22 Nov 2012 - 14:59

Yes, get your water from the side of the coloured hut directly in front of you as you enter, will explain the elsan when your there.

Back to top Go down
wints

Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend 10010

PostSubject: Re: Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend   Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend EmptyThu 22 Nov 2012 - 15:08

Looks like we're coming too. Should be there before Friday dinner, will see you then.

Allen & Eileen
Back to top Go down
whistlinggypsy

whistlinggypsy

PostSubject: Re: Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend   Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend EmptyThu 22 Nov 2012 - 15:12

Great looking forward to meeting you both again cheers

Back to top Go down
rebbyvid

Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend 25010

PostSubject: Re: Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend   Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend EmptyThu 22 Nov 2012 - 16:25

be there fri night Bob ,but dont finish work til 5 ,so likely to be 8 ish so dont lock me out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KSH

KSH

PostSubject: Re: Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend   Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend EmptyThu 22 Nov 2012 - 22:30

See you all tomorrow

Keeping Leapys boat sailing [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
KSH

KSH

PostSubject: Re: Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend   Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend EmptyThu 22 Nov 2012 - 22:31

Have we some posts missing?

Back to top Go down
whistlinggypsy

whistlinggypsy

PostSubject: Re: Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend   Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend EmptyThu 22 Nov 2012 - 22:58

What makes you think that Ken
Back to top Go down
KSH

KSH

PostSubject: Re: Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend   Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend EmptyThu 22 Nov 2012 - 22:59

Frank sent me a message saying it wasn't updating

Back to top Go down
tessajoe

PostSubject: Re: Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend   Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend EmptyThu 22 Nov 2012 - 23:00

well oh well, i had 2 e mails telling me there was a new post.but when i looked there was no update,what a nob Razz head i am.or is there demons out there. : drunken
Back to top Go down
whistlinggypsy

whistlinggypsy

PostSubject: Re: Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend   Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend EmptyThu 22 Nov 2012 - 23:06

No posting from 16.25 til 22.30hr ???? very strange
Back to top Go down
whistlinggypsy

whistlinggypsy

PostSubject: Re: Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend   Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend EmptyThu 22 Nov 2012 - 23:08

Site not uploading correctly
Back to top Go down
KSH

KSH

PostSubject: Re: Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend   Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend EmptyThu 22 Nov 2012 - 23:12

All mine have been going through, wonder if it was when I was doing alterations in the control panel, been in there a lot tonight preparing a few things

Back to top Go down
Polly

Polly

PostSubject: Re: Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend   Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend EmptySun 25 Nov 2012 - 19:29

Hia

awaiting the news and pictures of the weekend
or are you all still hung over

just because I wasn't there doesn't mean I am not interested

come on spill the beans

who turned up

who did what

etc etc etc
Back to top Go down
KSH

KSH

PostSubject: Re: Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend   Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend EmptySun 25 Nov 2012 - 19:34

Tippee will tell ya Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend 372028940

Back to top Go down
Polly

Polly

PostSubject: Re: Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend   Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend EmptySun 25 Nov 2012 - 20:08

Hia

TIPPEE confused confused
Back to top Go down
tessajoe

PostSubject: Re: Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend   Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend EmptySun 25 Nov 2012 - 20:10

tippy is ladybird paulines nickname Very Happy
Back to top Go down
whistlinggypsy

whistlinggypsy

PostSubject: Re: Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend   Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend EmptySun 25 Nov 2012 - 20:10

New member only joined Friday night Tippee is great fun ask Dave. Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend 372028940
Back to top Go down
KSH

KSH

PostSubject: Re: Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend   Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend EmptySun 25 Nov 2012 - 20:13

Pss, don't tell her we told you Very Happy

Back to top Go down
KSH

KSH

PostSubject: Re: Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend   Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend EmptySun 25 Nov 2012 - 20:27

We're in bother now, she's just come online affraid
Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Ladybird

PostSubject: Re: Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend   Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend EmptySun 25 Nov 2012 - 20:32

Sushhhh !!! Your barred
Back to top Go down
KSH

KSH

PostSubject: Re: Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend   Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend EmptySun 25 Nov 2012 - 20:33

Sushhhh !!! Your barred
I'm getting used to that Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend 372028940

Back to top Go down
Polly

Polly

PostSubject: Re: Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend   Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend EmptySun 25 Nov 2012 - 20:45

Hia

ohhhhhh Pauline what have you been up to if not you your alais Tippy
Back to top Go down
Ladybird

PostSubject: Re: Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend   Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend EmptySun 25 Nov 2012 - 21:03

Just ignore the men there picking on me
Back to top Go down
Quicksam

Quicksam

PostSubject: Re: Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend   Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend EmptyMon 26 Nov 2012 - 20:36

bounce

Where are the pictures Question
Back to top Go down
Polly

Polly

PostSubject: Re: Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend   Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend EmptyMon 26 Nov 2012 - 20:48

Hia

I know that I am not the only one with a camera

as anyone remembered that couple that were at Southport the other week when we went to Liverpool they came in the drinking room in the evening on Friday
Back to top Go down
KSH

KSH

PostSubject: Re: Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend   Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend EmptyMon 26 Nov 2012 - 21:00

Hia

I know that I am not the only one with a camera

as anyone remembered that couple that were at Southport the other week when we went to Liverpool they came in the drinking room in the evening on Friday
Was it Jayr?

Back to top Go down
Polly

Polly

PostSubject: Re: Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend   Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend EmptyMon 26 Nov 2012 - 22:22

Hia

don't know they came from cheshire/derbyshire (style in cheshire)

just wondered if they knew where we were

hold on I am just going off to try something
Back to top Go down
Polly

Polly

PostSubject: Re: Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend   Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend EmptyMon 26 Nov 2012 - 22:28

Hia

just been and looked else where but that meet is not there so cannot check whos' names were down for the meet
Back to top Go down
Polly

Polly

PostSubject: Re: Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend   Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend EmptyMon 26 Nov 2012 - 22:32

Hia

and my history stops at 27 Oct
Back to top Go down
rebbyvid

Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend 25010

PostSubject: Re: Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend   Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend EmptyTue 27 Nov 2012 - 7:13

Hia

don't know they came from cheshire/derbyshire (style in cheshire)

just wondered if they knew where we were

hold on I am just going off to try something
Was Jayr Polly and they lived on Strines .
Back to top Go down
Polly

Polly

PostSubject: Re: Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend   Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend EmptyTue 27 Nov 2012 - 9:07

Hia

do they know we are here?????
Back to top Go down
Leapy

Leapy

PostSubject: Re: Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend   Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend EmptyTue 27 Nov 2012 - 9:34

Hi Polly

Have e-mailed them so hopefully they will arrive!!
Back to top Go down
Quicksam

Quicksam

PostSubject: Re: Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend   Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend EmptySat 1 Dec 2012 - 20:24

Shame that it was the clubs first meet and no pictures are on the site.

Embarassed scratch
Back to top Go down
KSH

KSH

PostSubject: Re: Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend   Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend EmptySat 1 Dec 2012 - 20:49

I took my camera but didn't take any pics Embarassed
It was only a meet up, 1st official meet will be the Xmas do at Lady Heyes Smile

Back to top Go down
wints

PostSubject: Re: Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend   Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend EmptySun 2 Dec 2012 - 15:31

Naaaa.....that was the 1st meet, or was Pete just practising when he collected all the monies ??

Allen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend   Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend Empty

Back to top Go down

Will be at Pleasureland with special event this weekend
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Motor-Homers :: Meets And Rally Section :: Previous Meets :: 2012 Meets-
Jump to: