Motor-Homers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalStolen Motorhome DatabaseRegisterLog in
Thank you for visiting Motor-Homers.co.uk - Sponsored By Outsmart The Thief Ltd - A motorhome club owned by its members, Please register to join us for a chat - IT'S FREE TO JOIN ~~~~~
Latest topics
» Motor-Homers Property Log
Just had a few days at Chatsworth estate  I_icon_minitimeby Polly Thu 10 Jun 2021 - 16:02

» Booking meets
Just had a few days at Chatsworth estate  I_icon_minitimeby KSH Tue 8 Jun 2021 - 20:51

Just had a few days at Chatsworth estate  I_icon_minitimeby jonsea149 Tue 8 Jun 2021 - 15:24

» Hope to be out and about soon, but......
Just had a few days at Chatsworth estate  I_icon_minitimeby Polly Sun 6 Jun 2021 - 21:04

» Our George
Just had a few days at Chatsworth estate  I_icon_minitimeby Polly Sun 6 Jun 2021 - 20:56

Just had a few days at Chatsworth estate  I_icon_minitimeby Polly Sat 5 Jun 2021 - 16:24

» Friends request ( Peter Lea)
Just had a few days at Chatsworth estate  I_icon_minitimeby Adele Tue 18 May 2021 - 11:02

» Forum Colour Scheme
Just had a few days at Chatsworth estate  I_icon_minitimeby Chocy boy Wed 5 May 2021 - 15:57

» WELL WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
Just had a few days at Chatsworth estate  I_icon_minitimeby Polly Mon 19 Apr 2021 - 13:47

» Hi
Just had a few days at Chatsworth estate  I_icon_minitimeby lindyloot Sun 11 Apr 2021 - 18:45

» Calor gas bottle shortsge
Just had a few days at Chatsworth estate  I_icon_minitimeby KSH Fri 2 Apr 2021 - 17:40

» Alan Laneside
Just had a few days at Chatsworth estate  I_icon_minitimeby KSH Sat 27 Mar 2021 - 14:02

» Photos
Just had a few days at Chatsworth estate  I_icon_minitimeby Polly Sun 21 Mar 2021 - 20:47

» Stolen Motorhome Database Website
Just had a few days at Chatsworth estate  I_icon_minitimeby KSH Fri 19 Feb 2021 - 22:22

» Result!
Just had a few days at Chatsworth estate  I_icon_minitimeby KSH Thu 18 Feb 2021 - 17:24

» Covid Jabs
Just had a few days at Chatsworth estate  I_icon_minitimeby Chocy boy Wed 3 Feb 2021 - 21:33

» Birthday
Just had a few days at Chatsworth estate  I_icon_minitimeby Chocy boy Wed 3 Feb 2021 - 6:35

» New year, new look!
Just had a few days at Chatsworth estate  I_icon_minitimeby Chocy boy Sat 30 Jan 2021 - 23:04

» DATES FOR BAKEWELL IF GOING TO BRIDLINGTON
Just had a few days at Chatsworth estate  I_icon_minitimeby KSH Wed 27 Jan 2021 - 20:48

» Booking Bridlington 2022 EARLY
Just had a few days at Chatsworth estate  I_icon_minitimeby Polly Mon 25 Jan 2021 - 13:32

» Toda
Just had a few days at Chatsworth estate  I_icon_minitimeby Polly Thu 21 Jan 2021 - 21:11

» Happy birthday
Just had a few days at Chatsworth estate  I_icon_minitimeby Chocy boy Wed 20 Jan 2021 - 13:49

» Happy Birthday Chocy boy
Just had a few days at Chatsworth estate  I_icon_minitimeby Suedge53 Tue 19 Jan 2021 - 9:53

» hows it going?
Just had a few days at Chatsworth estate  I_icon_minitimeby Polly Mon 18 Jan 2021 - 10:53

» Birthday
Just had a few days at Chatsworth estate  I_icon_minitimeby Polly Wed 13 Jan 2021 - 14:07

» Anyone interested in organising a rally in 2021?
Just had a few days at Chatsworth estate  I_icon_minitimeby Chocy boy Tue 12 Jan 2021 - 9:29

» Happy New Year
Just had a few days at Chatsworth estate  I_icon_minitimeby Polly Fri 1 Jan 2021 - 20:42

» Seasons Greetings
Just had a few days at Chatsworth estate  I_icon_minitimeby Polly Sat 26 Dec 2020 - 14:46

» CHRISTMAS GREETINGS
Just had a few days at Chatsworth estate  I_icon_minitimeby Quicksam Fri 25 Dec 2020 - 7:36

» Christmas greetings
Just had a few days at Chatsworth estate  I_icon_minitimeby Quicksam Fri 25 Dec 2020 - 7:30

Just had a few days at Chatsworth estate

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eaglewings

Just had a few days at Chatsworth estate  10010
Eaglewings

Just had a few days at Chatsworth estate  Empty
PostJust had a few days at Chatsworth estate

Woke to hooting owls and white covered fields with wild deer running and lots of Robin red breasts.....took some nice pictures then bacon grilled breakfast.....lovely  few days except we had to depart at 12 even though loads of empty spots as it's a narrow road in same road to depart.....so, strict time to adhere to and a shameful waste of half a Sunday ....which proved rather expensive as went to the range and spent far too much for a Sunday pm....but it was all for the van .....bought some cupboard organisers for the kitchen area in the van and very happy now with our new set up....also bought on amazon a small cute one ring electric stove to use on EHU with the skillet and a mini egg non stick frying pan excellent!,,, very very pleased with the alternative to gas it was only £12 on Amazon...why use gas when paying the C/CLUB for EHU and buy an Ariel extension kit as no reception only when plugging into their Ariel mains and our long cable didn't reach.....other than this excellent few days .....Marie & John
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: redditgoogle

Just had a few days at Chatsworth estate :: Comments

Chameleon
Re: Just had a few days at Chatsworth estate
Post Mon 13 Jan 2014 - 11:11 by Chameleon
Chatsworth is on my places I would like to go list.  Did you go round the house?
Eaglewings
Post Mon 13 Jan 2014 - 19:52 by Eaglewings
The house is closed till march but done house and gardens a few times is lovely especially the marble room it has all marble lions etc amazing and the fountains are picturesque ... The site is situated within a walled area... You can get a bus to bake well outside the site you must go and take your camera :-))
whistlinggypsy
Post Mon 13 Jan 2014 - 20:21 by whistlinggypsy
Marie, if you loved the decor and ambiance of Chatsworth wait until you get to Amboise and see the chateaus there and along the Loire river they are truly stunning and if by chance you want real opulence the Versaille Palace is a marvel, well worth stopping at either on the way down or on return.

Chenonceau Chateau is a particular beautiful place and has an Aire in the grounds.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
whistlinggypsy
Post Mon 13 Jan 2014 - 20:38 by whistlinggypsy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Chenonceau Chateau is a particular beautiful place and has an Aire in the grounds.      

We have stopped on a campsite run by an English couple , twice in the past ,   just up the road from the Chateau  [/quote]

So have we Baza, just rung you but you must have been making Rina's dinner. Wink 
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Polly
Post Mon 13 Jan 2014 - 21:25 by Polly
Hia

Why is the layout different on this thread?

Just had a few days at Chatsworth estate

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Motor-Homers :: Community :: Motorhome Related Discussions :: Your Travel Blogs-
Jump to: