Motorhomes, Campervans, Van Conversions and Caravans All Welcome

HomeHome  SearchforsitesSearchforsites  EventsEvents  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Thanks for visiting Motor-Homers.co.uk - Sponsored By Outsmart The Thief Ltd - A motorhome club owned by its members, Please register to join us for a chat - IT'S FREE TO JOIN ~~~~~ Your next Motor-Homers meet will be in: 2019 ~~~~~ Please CLICK HERE to view all of our rallies in 2019
Latest topics
» Rally Locations For 2020
The Camping & Caravan Club Smart Phone App Emptyby KSH Today at 8:32

» Motor-Homers Property Log
The Camping & Caravan Club Smart Phone App Emptyby KSH Yesterday at 20:25

» Venue for 2019 Xmas meet
The Camping & Caravan Club Smart Phone App Emptyby Polly Yesterday at 20:15

» SAT NAV
The Camping & Caravan Club Smart Phone App Emptyby Polly Tue 9 Jul 2019 - 19:31

» Will you be attending the 2019 Xmas meet?
The Camping & Caravan Club Smart Phone App Emptyby Polly Tue 9 Jul 2019 - 19:28

» 06. Bakewell showground 6th to 11th June
The Camping & Caravan Club Smart Phone App Emptyby Polly Tue 9 Jul 2019 - 19:12

» 03. Whittingham Beer and Sausage Festival, 2nd to 7th May 2019
The Camping & Caravan Club Smart Phone App Emptyby Polly Mon 8 Jul 2019 - 17:32

» 05. Old Mo's 23rd to 28th May
The Camping & Caravan Club Smart Phone App Emptyby KSH Mon 8 Jul 2019 - 8:52

» Ferry Discounts
The Camping & Caravan Club Smart Phone App Emptyby whistlinggypsy Thu 4 Jul 2019 - 11:53

» Hello all
The Camping & Caravan Club Smart Phone App Emptyby vin0114 Sun 23 Jun 2019 - 9:51

» My 2019 Adventure
The Camping & Caravan Club Smart Phone App Emptyby Polly Sat 15 Jun 2019 - 10:36

» Thanks a bundle!
The Camping & Caravan Club Smart Phone App Emptyby Polly Mon 10 Jun 2019 - 14:51

» ICE is good for you
The Camping & Caravan Club Smart Phone App Emptyby whistlinggypsy Sat 8 Jun 2019 - 17:22

» WARNING. TOILETS
The Camping & Caravan Club Smart Phone App Emptyby debbie Mon 3 Jun 2019 - 9:18

» Private messages not sending staying in outbox
The Camping & Caravan Club Smart Phone App Emptyby Ambilkate Thu 30 May 2019 - 23:18

» I BOOST
The Camping & Caravan Club Smart Phone App Emptyby John Sutcliffe Thu 30 May 2019 - 13:11

» Private messages not sending staying in outbox
The Camping & Caravan Club Smart Phone App Emptyby Ambilkate Wed 29 May 2019 - 13:54

» XMAS venue suggestions for 2019
The Camping & Caravan Club Smart Phone App Emptyby Suedge53 Mon 27 May 2019 - 19:21

» Useful Spanish Telephone Numbers.
The Camping & Caravan Club Smart Phone App Emptyby whistlinggypsy Sun 26 May 2019 - 22:24

» 04. Haxey Quays
The Camping & Caravan Club Smart Phone App Emptyby Chocy boy Thu 9 May 2019 - 12:33

» Kitchen tap
The Camping & Caravan Club Smart Phone App Emptyby Polly Mon 22 Apr 2019 - 19:20

The Camping & Caravan Club Smart Phone App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
motorcaravan

The Camping & Caravan Club Smart Phone App Empty
PostSubject: The Camping & Caravan Club Smart Phone App   The Camping & Caravan Club Smart Phone App EmptySun 13 Jan 2013 - 12:10

Hi, Just received an email from the C&CC telling me their Smart phone App is now available for both Iphone and Android,
Back to top Go down
whistlinggypsy

The Camping & Caravan Club Smart Phone App 400010
whistlinggypsy

PostSubject: Re: The Camping & Caravan Club Smart Phone App   The Camping & Caravan Club Smart Phone App EmptySun 13 Jan 2013 - 12:34

cheers just downloaded it and it looks good but my only reservation is that trying too book online with the C&CC is a nightmare if you try and use your credit/debit card.
Back to top Go down
motorcaravan

PostSubject: Re: The Camping & Caravan Club Smart Phone App   The Camping & Caravan Club Smart Phone App EmptySun 13 Jan 2013 - 13:50

Hi just downloaded it myself and logged on but I dont want to sync as i dont have wifi at the moment only 3.5G
Back to top Go down
KSH

The Camping & Caravan Club Smart Phone App 600010
KSH

PostSubject: Re: The Camping & Caravan Club Smart Phone App   The Camping & Caravan Club Smart Phone App EmptySun 13 Jan 2013 - 15:25

I'll give it a try, cant be any slower that their web site surely :-)

Keeping Leapys boat sailing [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.kenhacking.co.uk
motorcaravan

PostSubject: Re: The Camping & Caravan Club Smart Phone App   The Camping & Caravan Club Smart Phone App EmptySun 13 Jan 2013 - 15:32

Hi, Its not so much the slowness its the amount of data as I'm on a limited month amount ? I will sync it tomorrow when I have hopefully a Wifi signal
Back to top Go down
KSH

The Camping & Caravan Club Smart Phone App 600010
KSH

PostSubject: Re: The Camping & Caravan Club Smart Phone App   The Camping & Caravan Club Smart Phone App EmptySun 13 Jan 2013 - 15:50

I was just having a dig at the speed of their site Very Happy
Installed it and unlocked it, looks ok and seems quick enough and easier to navigate than their web site

Yes Ken, I had a play around with it and so far it looks much better than their web site, so what they need to do now is bring the web site up to the same standard.

Keeping Leapys boat sailing [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.kenhacking.co.uk
Leapy

The Camping & Caravan Club Smart Phone App Modera12
Leapy

PostSubject: Re: The Camping & Caravan Club Smart Phone App   The Camping & Caravan Club Smart Phone App EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013 - 6:24

There is a problem with their booking part of their website - as I found out the other day-you can't alter the number of people attending to one -I had to phone the help number
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Camping & Caravan Club Smart Phone App   The Camping & Caravan Club Smart Phone App Empty

Back to top Go down

The Camping & Caravan Club Smart Phone App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Motor-Homers :: Community :: Motorhome Related Discussions-
Jump to: